Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Million Pieces

Is it possible to break a heart that's already in shambles?
If it is my friend, you executed flawlessly.
A million pieces were scattered on the floor,
And you came along to hurt me more.
Naive little me knew your past history,
But gave you the benefit of the doubt.
I should have known better.
I should have known you were exactly the same,
And deep down inside of me I think that I did.
Now I'm stuck lying here with my heart on the ground,
Waiting for someone who can save me to come around.
Though I know deep down the only one who can save me is myself,
I still lie here waiting for somebody's help.

2 comments:

  1. I can not write into words how much I love this. It's so beautiful ok so I had some.

    http://lingeringdespair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.... very nice...... Caught me off guard.

    ReplyDelete